[OPLINTECH] Menu Bar in Browsers

David Fausnaugh dfausnaugh at bexleylibrary.org
Tue Apr 10 12:25:57 EDT 2012

Our public service staff has asked that we default our public computers to
display the old menu bar in IE and Firefox.  I think people are going to
come across the new style elsewhere, and that its better to have the
default at the library so they can ask questions while staff is around to
show them how to use it.

My director asked that I ask all of you for feedback.  Do you use the
default settings on your public computers?  We use Deep Freeze, so we have
to make a decision about how they are locked.

Thanks in advance,

David Fausnaugh
Support Services Manager
Bexley Public Library