[OPLINTECH] Menu Bar in Browsers

Chad Morris morrisch at oplin.org
Tue Apr 10 13:14:04 EDT 2012

I just went through this exact same thing a few weeks ago. I upgraded our
public computers to IE9 and then after several issues (printing,
performance, and usability) I reverted back to version 8. Our biggest
complaint from patrons was 'the Google bar is missing'. I downgraded to IE8
and added the latest version of Firefox and it's working ok. We also use
DeepFreeze, so everything had to be thawed and then frozen.

-Chad

Chad Morris

Technology Coordinator

Franklin-Springboro Public Library