[OPLINTECH] Facebook issues

Stephen Cram steve at nbpubliclibrary.org
Wed Apr 25 13:25:28 EDT 2012

Had a young man this morning who thought Facebook had been hacked or maybe
the government had blocked it finally.  (Finally?  Not sure what he meant.)

Also, he was having trouble with Yahoo mail logging in.
Gasp!  No email and no Facebook ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

After about 10 minutes he was able to log in to both.
All is well with the world, again!

Stephen Cram

Facilities Coordinator
North Baltimore Public Library

This message sent using 100% recycled electrons.