[OPLINTECH] Script to set up a SPOT printer for a Mac

Phil Shirley pshirley at CuyahogaFallsLibrary.org
Thu Aug 16 14:42:17 EDT 2012

We're getting ready to start using Librarica's SPOT. We have scripts for
adding a printer in Win2k/xp and Win 7. I'd like to put up a script for
Mac computers but I'm told that you have to have a Mac in the building
to do this and we don't have one. Has anyone found a way around this, or
is there anyone kind of close to Cuyahoga Falls who can loan us a Mac,
preferably with a recent version of the OS?

Phil
--

Phil Shirley
Technology Services Coordinator