[OPLINTECH] antivirus...what does your system use

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Tue Aug 28 15:01:16 EDT 2012

You can work directly with Faronics to buy DF, or you can work through a
Faronics partner. The pricing *should* be about the same. Either way,
though make certain to ask for the library pricing. There are different
prices for libraries vs educational vs standard.

You'll want to decide if you want Enterprise or Standard version.
Enterprise comes with a central management console, which can come in very
handy. Personally, I started off selling Enterprise, but found that we
didn't really need it (neither my clients nor myself). Our needs were being
met completely with just the Standard version, so we don't spend the extra
money.

Chad