[OPLINTECH] Network mapping

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Mon Dec 3 14:52:07 EST 2012

nmap (www.nmap.org) is a highly-rated open source security tool that has
some network mapping capabilities. I don't typically use it in that way
myself, but instead use it to test the security on individual machines.
Seems to me there are also some other well-rated open source network
mapping tools and vulnerability scanners that might be worth checking out.
Free to use, so worth at least looking at. You'd have to google for them,
though.

*Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools*