[OPLINTECH] Color Laser Printers

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Thu Dec 27 10:59:53 EST 2012

We have two Ricoh Aficio SP C410DN network printers purchased in 2008
Both are set with b/w as default

They are under a service contract which includes 'free' toner.
Toner lasts months with our usage.
The staff unit has had a couple minor service calls.

Patron unit is overdue for major parts replacement but still going strong anyway.
These parts are very expensive.

Patron   Usage                   Staff  Usage
Total    :          125664        104890
B & W      :     100725          71804
Full Color    :    24778          31976
Single Color    :         1                  3
Two-color    :        160            1107

We just purchased two SAVIN C9120  networked scanner, copier, printer, fax,
email with USB or SD card.
Really made by Ricoh.    Only had for a month or so.

Also
  Some 1999 vintage b/w HP6L printers still going strong. Minimal printing now.
  3 older Dell b/w printers from state auditor still going strong. Minimal
printing now.

Bob
Email Signature

R. W. (Bob) Neeper