[OPLINTECH] wireless access on kindles and ipads

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Wed Feb 1 16:34:31 EST 2012

You're not running any sort of "click this button to accept the
library's access policies" proxy are you? I seem to recall others having
this problem on occasion, where the policy page wasn't being displayed
on the Kindle/iPad/WhatHaveYou and thus couldn't be accepted prior to
browsing.

/Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools/