[OPLINTECH] Issues with IE9

Ed Liddle eliddle at marysvillelib.org
Mon Feb 6 16:01:49 EST 2012

You may want to check if IE 9 has I think its called safe mode enabled. I had some issues with IE not printing anything but a blank page. I turned safemode off and the problem was resolved. I am not sure if it will work for your problem.
We have some patrons when trying to access paystubs and some banking information that have trouble. Usually its when they are trying to view the information as a pdf file with IE on our XP machines. It seemed to happen more often than not when acrobat reader is involved trying to open the file inside the borwser. The best work around I have found is to have them download the PDF file to the desktop then open it directly in acrobat reader and/or try firefox. More often than not when they try the same thing in firefox it works like it should.
I hope this helps!

-Ed Liddle

Marysville Public Lilbrary
http://marysvillelib.org