[OPLINTECH] need receipt printers

Kevin Jones kjones at coshoctonlibrary.org
Thu Feb 23 09:09:38 EST 2012

I will agree with Morgan.  I have worked for Coshocton Public Library for
11 years and have always used the Epson TMT88 series of printers.  They are
like the battery commercial.  They keep going and going and going and ...

We are using TMT88 III, TMT88 IV, and TMT88 V USB models.  I think the
TMT88 V is the newest.  No maintenance or repair at all.  All you have to
do is keep adding the receipt paper.  We also buy them from Bayscan
Technologies.

Dave Shaffer or Kevin Brown can help you out.
877-229-7226

Kevin Jones
Network Administrator
Coshocton Public Library