[OPLINTECH] Utility for session logoffs

Jim Lack J.Lack at rrpl.org
Mon Jan 9 13:00:47 EST 2012

We are thinking for providing Express Internet stations throughout our library for 15 minute Internet sessions for the Public.  We use Cassie as our Computer Management system for our public labs and kid's stations.  Without having to purchase additional Cassie license, is there a free utility out there that would limit a patron's session to a set time that anyone uses or knows about?  I would assume the countdown clock would start with a keyboard stroke or mouse movement.  I've checked the sysinternal website but have not come across anything.  They have logoff utilities that they appear to be used for end of day type situations.

Thank You,

Jim Lack
Technology Support Manager
Rocky River Public Library