[OPLINTECH] Cloud-based early literacy game solutions

Mann, James H. JMann at gcpl.lib.oh.us
Fri Jan 27 07:56:34 EST 2012

As a follow up to Ed’s excellent message, you might consider looking at the Windows versions of these programs and many others on the Open Education CD.

http://www.theopendisc.com/education/

For the past 10 years I have been building a computer designed for special education classrooms using donated low-end PCs and the primary software comes from this CD.

Jim Mann
Technology Coordinator
Greene County Public Library
76 E. Market St