[OPLINTECH] Suggestions wanted for Spam Filter...

Greg Ricker RickerG at WTCPL.ORG
Wed Jun 20 09:49:16 EDT 2012

Hi all,

We are looking to replace our Unix based spam filter at our library and are looking for some suggestions. We would really like something that runs under Windows or at least has a GUI component. We recently upgraded our mail server to Exchange 2010 running on Window Server 2010. Is there anything that can be installed alongside exchange on the same machine?

Thank you in advance for any recommendations.

-----
Greg Ricker
Warren-Trumbull County Public Library
Assistant Department Manager, Information Technology
444 Mahoning Ave. NW  Warren, Ohio 44483
rickerg at wtcpl.org<mailto:rickerg at wtcpl.org> | http://www.wtcpl.org/
330.399.8807 x144