[OPLINTECH] Security Camera Software

Bruce Landis landisbr at oplin.org
Wed Jun 20 15:08:48 EDT 2012

We have been using Geovision camera input cards and associated
software for several years at 2 locations.  It has worked well with
our analog cameras, and I believe that it will accept IP feeds as well
(which we will be evaluating soon.)  Storage is limited by resolution,
frame rate, and hard disk availability.

Bruce Landis
Chillicothe and Ross County Public Library