[OPLINTECH] fax solutions

Mindy Holmes holmesme at oplin.org
Thu Mar 1 10:33:01 EST 2012

I just tested the www.Gotfreefax.com site.  It works well and even sends
you e-mail notices on the progress of your fax.  What do you do with
patrons who need to fax forms that they have printed out and filled in?
Do you have scanners for them to use to scan the document in and upload
it into the Gotfreefax content window?  We tend to get a number of
patrons who come in with forms that they have been given to fill in, so
it is not available in a .doc or pdf format for them to upload.

Thanks,

Mindy Holmes
Mason Public Library