[OPLINTECH] Intranet/Extranet

Victor Zuniga vzuniga at westervillelibrary.org
Fri Mar 16 14:53:56 EDT 2012

Hi Mindy,

We use Joomla as the main component for our intranet. It has a vast amount
of plugins to extend its functionality as well as a strong and stable
community to support it. This could prove beneficial if you don't have a
developer in house.

In addition to Joomla, we use other tools and applications in order to cater
our own needs and environment such as:

Documentation -- Mediawiki (http://www.mediawiki.org/)
Ticket System -- (http://osticket.com/)
Misc. apps -- Ruby on Rails

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be happy to provide additional
details.

Best,

Victor

--