[OPLINTECH] need help with a project

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Tue May 15 15:54:55 EDT 2012

One other thing that might be a problem -- the Historical Society cannot use a library IP address (see http://oplin.org/content/policy-extending-oplin-other-public-institutions, third bullet point). This is especially important since the in-library-only license agreement for Ancestry Library Edition would not allow them access, though I'll bet they'd love to use it.

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204
614-728-5250  ::  hedgesst at oplin.org