[OPLINTECH] PC Reservation / Time Management Software

Paris Robertson robertpa at oplin.org
Wed Nov 7 12:41:26 EST 2012

We have also used both CASSIE and SPOT for a good while now and have been
EXTREMELY happy with them.  Their customer service is top-notch and once
installation is complete, there is nothing more needed.  The system runs
itself.

Please feel free to call or email me directly as well if you have further
questions.

-Paris Robertson
Deputy Fiscal Officer/Technology Coordinator
Upper Sandusky Community Library
301 North Sandusky Avenue
Upper Sandusky, OH 43351
PHONE (419) 294-1345