[OPLINTECH] ESCape Codes for EpsonTM-P60 Mobile Printer?

James Guilford James.Guilford at westlakelibrary.org
Mon Oct 1 16:06:54 EDT 2012

I've been researching and experimenting for hours and cannot seem to
locate the correct escape codes to plug into our SD WorkFlows software.
I'm trying to enable use of the paper cutter Epson TM-P60 (a BlueTooth
mobile printer). I'm sure it's the code settings; the cutter works when
a Windows test job is sent but not with WorkFlows.

I'd love to hear from anyone who has some info on this issue. Thanks!