[OPLINTECH] storage advice sought

Shelley Bylica bylicash at oplin.org
Fri Oct 19 09:28:16 EDT 2012

Don't forget that storage formats change over time. There are already old
style USB drives that do not work as well in the latest machines -- will
they still work in 2013 machines and later? We don't know. It may be a
better bet than a hard drive in a computer that will wear out in 3 years.

Shelley B