[OPLINTECH] Network Slowness?

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Wed Sep 26 21:44:03 EDT 2012

Not tonight, but Tuesday noon-ish I noted some unusual slowness at J.R.
Clarke Public Library. It struck me odd because it's a small network and I
could account for every computer in the building:  half of them were off
and I was the one using the others. By the time it occurred to me that
updates were downloading slower than is typical, I was done with the
downloads. A quick visit to Speedtest.net didn't show anything out of the
norm. I didn't pursue the issue.

Most likely just random network congestion and coincidence...but since you
asked...

*Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools*