[OPLINTECH] Fwd: New home for Sanborn maps

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Tue Aug 27 15:13:28 EDT 2013

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Stephen Hedges" <hedgesst at oplin.org>
To: oplinupdates at lists.oplin.org
Cc: oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 3:12:17 PM
Subject: Re: New home for Sanborn maps

I neglected to mention -- to see monthly usage statistics, simply click on the "Retrieve Usage Stats" link at the bottom of the page, then select your library from the pull-down list. August 2013 stats will only be for the last half of the month.

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204
614-728-5250  ::  hedgesst at oplin.org