[OPLINTECH] Menu Software

Becky Schultz bschultz at yourppl.org
Wed Aug 28 10:27:11 EDT 2013

Hello,

We have a public computer we are trying to update, that currently uses
the old 'everybody's menu' software to allow patrons to access the
various programs needed to use various genealogy CD resources and other
programs needed by that department.

So, basically, we are looking for a quick & easy solution for one
computer, for a simple menu system, maybe with security features, to
allow access to several applications.  No sign in or time management or
anything else is needed.

Thanks!

--
Becky Schultz
Technology Coordinator | Portsmouth Public Library