[OPLINTECH] Potential Computer Vandalism

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Mon Dec 2 16:08:28 EST 2013

I just stumbled across this page from Faronics. It was relevant to this
thread.

The first item on the list was an obvious one that I hadn't really thought
much about, but it totally makes sense! It's probably worth it to go around
to each computer and delete the restore points.

http://support.faronics.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/327/8/what-are-the-best-practices-for-securing-a-workstation-with-deep-freeze

*Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools*