[OPLINTECH] Free HP LaserJet 9050 Printers

Greg Ramage gramage at ualibrary.org
Tue Feb 12 11:55:22 EST 2013

Hello!

We have two *HP LaserJet 9050 Printers* up for the taking.  One (A) has a
page print count of only 346,680 and the other (B) a count of 1,079,570.
 We also have one *document tray attachment* that works with this model on
offer too.  And, the lucky person or persons picking these up will get a
brand new HP 43x High Volume Print Cartridge and/or HP LaserJet 9000
Maintenance Kit that works with these models.

Photos are attached.  Of course you have to pick these up and transport
them to your library.  All equipment worked when removed from service.
 Please contact me if you're interested.

Thanks,

Greg Ramage
IT Manager