[OPLINTECH] Old ST 200 Microfilm

Ruchie Rice rrice at fcdlibrary.org
Tue Jan 22 08:38:06 EST 2013

Hi All,

We have a seven year old ST 200 microfilm machine which no longer connects to the video port. The ST Imaging tech tells us it would be a $1,500 repair but we don't have a high enough demand to repair it since we have another one.

My director wanted me to ask if anyone would want it for parts or to repair and use it? Picking it up would be your responsibility of course.

Thank you.

Ruchie
Information Technology Coordinator
Fairfield County District Library
219 N. Broad St.
Lancaster, OH 43130
Phone: 653 2745 ext. 201
https://helpdesk.clcohio.org/

Scripts are scripts, the command window is the command window, and ne’er the twain shall meet..