[OPLINTECH] Outside Auditor???

Bryan Harris bharris at starklibrary.org
Wed Jan 30 18:34:49 EST 2013

I spent many years of my life as a technology consultant and performed
many audits during my career.  My advice is to choose a consultant who
will commit to a fixed fee for the project.  Some consultants want to
perform these services on a "share of savings" basis. In many cases, those
result in disaster.

W. Bryan Harris, P.E., RCDD
Manager of Information Technology
Stark County District Library