[OPLINTECH] Reading Literacy System (software/OS ect)

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Tue Jul 30 13:24:33 EDT 2013

Our 2 came with a flexible adapter to the splitter cable.
I tie wrapped them together as the head phones 'walked' from the children's area
to other PC's.

We gave up on those headphones a few years ago and sell ear buds for $1 or bring
your own.

Interestingly, just after the rash of emails on the subject we had to replace 2
of the 4 headphones and a mouse.
No visible damage to anything.
First problem since we got them in 6/2012

Email Signature

R. W. (Bob) Neeper
Community Library  <http://sunbury.cool-cat.org>
44 Burrer Dr.Map  <http://maps.google.com/maps?q=40.243961,+-82.863007>