[OPLINTECH] Windows 8

Colleen Sandusky sandusco at loudonvillelibrary.org
Wed Jun 12 06:25:23 EDT 2013

At Loudonville I have had only a few people who have required assistance with Windows 8. We are in the process of upgrading our public computers from Windows XP to Windows 7. I worked with the beta of Windows 8 for awhile and it didn't take me long to realize that putting it in a public setting, at this early stage in the game, would be a disaster on a number of levels. We just don't have enough staff to offer the public the level of computer support that it would require. We will be waiting for it to become more mainstream and the next version.

Colleen Sandusky
Network Administrator
Loudonville Public Library
sandusco at loudonvillelibrary.org