[OPLINTECH] FWIW Run IE from within a tab in Chrome

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Sat Jun 15 04:43:25 EDT 2013

I've been using the ietab extension with Chrome myself for a while now. It
does work pretty well. Handy for those occasional websites you run across
that only work correctly with IE.

There's also an IE tab add-on for firefox that does the same thing. Also
been using that one for a long time.

Then, of course, there the Chrome Frame addon for IE, which allows you to
view Chrome-optimized websites in IE...(Google's discontinuing this one,
though, since it's not really needed so much any more.)

Can you imagine the craziness if we didn't have standards?! Chrome add-on
for Opera, Mozilla add-on for IE, Opera add-on for Chrome, Firefox addon
for Chrome and IE, Safari addon for...

*Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools*