[OPLINTECH] Charging station for laptop / ipod / etc.

Shane I. Hoffman shoffman at pickawaylib.org
Fri Mar 1 12:49:40 EST 2013

During our renovation about two years ago, I made sure we added about forty-eleven gazillion outlets for people to charge their devices.  They are in the floors and on poles...everywhere except the walls it seems.  We want people to be able to use our resources as much as possible, and not go home just because they ran out of juice.

If there's no renovation in store for you and running more outlets is not an option, I would suggest this.  Most chargers are pretty generic these days.  People leave them behind all the time.  You could just checkout any chargers that have been in your lost and found too long.  You probably have a few already.  With the exception of the electricity, the option is cheap-as-free.

Shane