[OPLINTECH] Seeking Network Consultant/Troubleshooter

James Guilford James.Guilford at westlakelibrary.org
Fri Mar 8 11:27:11 EST 2013

Despite my best efforts we've a ghost in our network and I'm looking for
an exorcist.

Do you have a recommendation for a consultant with knowledge and tools
for diagnosing an issue on our Windows LAN? The problem may be a
malfunctioning networked device producing recurring broadcast storms, or
something related to our Domain Controller and the way it handles
profiles and synchronization; the consultant would need a good
background and capabilities in those areas.

Off-list recommendations via email are most welcome!

Thanks in advance.