[OPLINTECH] FWIW F-Secure Internet Security

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Wed Nov 6 09:07:29 EST 2013

When looking for security s/w you want want to check F-Secure.
http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_us/home

We finally were able to get DSL thru Embarq in August 2007
As part of the deal, we got free F-Secure subscriptions.

It's been on our various home PC's and my laptop's since then.
Laptop's used for home and my library workstation.

Also Spybot is on the PC's.

To date, none of the PC's have gotten infected, (that I'm aware of anyway).
At least I've never had to work on them.
Maybe some tracking cookies or a bit of adware stuff, but no deal breakers.

I like it enough that I'd actually consider even paying for it. If I had to.   :)

Bob

--
Email Signature

R. W. (Bob) Neeper