[OPLINTECH] Potential Computer Vandalism

Ruchie Rice rrice at fcdlibrary.org
Wed Nov 20 12:19:49 EST 2013

Wow, that’s a hard lesson and it’s been interesting reading everyone’s response. We do password protect ours (even staff just in case ☺) but don’t remember ever seeing a setting to password protect the HD through the BIOS. Will have to look again. What models are you using?
Ruchie
Information Technology Coordinator
Fairfield County District Library
219 N. Broad St.
Lancaster, OH 43130
Phone: 653 2745 ext. 201
https://helpdesk.clcohio.org/

Scripts are scripts, the command window is the command window, and ne’er the twain shall meet..