[OPLINTECH] Larger Monitors

Shane I. Hoffman shoffman at pickawaylib.org
Tue Oct 15 09:29:00 EDT 2013

I suppose I could explain my situation a bit more.  I am trying to avoid the following situations: "Well, X got a bigger monitor.  I want one too".  And "I don't need to get glasses, you need to get me a bigger monitor".  It's much easier to make the call with a policy in place.  Without a policy, I feel arbitrary making that particular decision.    That and I just bought about 100 19" monitors that aren't big enough :) - even at low resolutions.