[OPLINTECH] OPLINTECH Got an unusual question

Daniel Nixon nixonrd at oplin.org
Fri Oct 25 09:38:20 EDT 2013

Wikipedia tells us its "StUdLy CaPs" and there are little programs to do
this on your computer (or online). "b" and "n" sound like shortcuts to
me. I be looking in add-ons, programs, etc., to see what got installed.

Dan
Wilmington Public Library of Clinton County

--
Daniel Nixon
Information systems manager