[OPLINTECH] Dell Latitude 10 Tablet???

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Fri Oct 25 15:37:57 EDT 2013

Dunno about the Latitude 10, but I just ordered an Acer Iconia W7P 11.6"
convertible tablet for West Jeff. The price tag is a little beefier than
some of the pure tablets, but we wanted something that could pull double
duty as a table and laptop. Should have enough power to handle multiple
scenarios, including running the library's projector cart for portable
presentations, etc. Should also work as a pure tablet for patrons wanting
to lounge around the library and still browse the Internet. It has a
docking/charging bay that holds it upright and works with a bluetooth
keyboard and/or mouse for a laptop-type of use. Also has a full-sized USB
port built into the tablet for the ubiquitous USB storage devices the
patron may want to use. Also full version of Windows 8, so I can install
Deep Freeze.

I'm looking forward to evaluating it. If it works like we hope, maybe we'll
order some more, but this is the library's first foray into tablets for
patrons.

http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/professional-model/NT.L0RAA.005

Chad

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 3:03 PM, Mike Hensel <henselmi at oplin.org> wrote:

> Dell Latitude 10 Tablet

*Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools*