[OPLINTECH] Duplex printing for the public?

Phil Shirley pshirley at CuyahogaFallsLibrary.org
Tue Sep 17 15:12:39 EDT 2013

Seven libraries have responded so far, all directly to me; 6 provide for
public duplex printing, 1 doesn't. Nobody reported any big problems or
slow-downs.

The library that doesn't provide duplex on their public printers will
print duplex to the staff printer from a USB flash memory drive, and
they do this every day.

Four libraries mentioned price: Two libraries said the price was the
same per sheet whether you printed single- or double-sided. Two others
said they charged more for duplex: One charged 10 and 15 cents for
single and double-sided, respectively; the other said they charge about
2/3 more for double.

Two libraries said duplex is not frequently used. One library said
they've set it as the default.

Phil

--

Phil Shirley