[OPLINTECH] NEEDED: Jetdirect internal card for a DesignJet 500 large format printer.

Greg Ricker RickerG at WTCPL.ORG
Thu Apr 24 08:58:50 EDT 2014

Hi all,

We recently acquired a DesignJet500 poster printer for our library and are looking for an internal Jetdirect card to simplify connecting it to our network. If you happen to have one sitting around and are willing to part with it, please let me know.  According to HP, any of the following internal cards would work in our model printer...

Jetdirect 600n Ethernet (Internal) - J3110A
Jetdirect 600n Combo (Internal) - J3111A
Jetdirect 600n Token Ring (Internal) - J3112A
Jetdirect 610n 10/100 Base-TX (Internal) - J4169A
Jetdirect Fast Ethernet 615n 10/100 Base-TX (Internal) - J6057A

We appreciate any help and thanks in advance!

-----
Greg Ricker
Warren-Trumbull County Public Library
Assistant Department Manager, Information Technology
444 Mahoning Ave. NW  Warren, Ohio 44483
rickerg at wtcpl.org<mailto:rickerg at wtcpl.org> | http://www.wtcpl.org/
330.399.8807 x144