[OPLINTECH] Tech Support

Marcy Kaiser kaiserma at oplin.org
Wed Apr 30 16:54:49 EDT 2014

A quick question for all you tech people.

Who do you use as tech support (if you need one) for jobs at your library
that are over your head or you do not have time for?  Since NEO-RLS has
discontinued tech support we are trying to find someone for backup.  I can
do the routine maintenance and new computer set up, but definitely need help
with some of the networking and new services.  We would like to find someone
who is not too far away, used to how libraries are setup and the different
things we encounter.

Thanks for the info!

Marcy Kaiser

Technology & Systems Librarian