[OPLINTECH] Attack map

Karl Jendretzky jendreka at oplin.org
Fri Aug 8 12:09:48 EDT 2014

That's a neat little map.

The best DDOS I've ever personally been involved in was aimed at a library this past May. At first it just looked like an upstream device became unstable and slowed down the OPLIN network, but we then realized that the reason the device was huffing and puffing was because hundreds of ips were aimed at a library going full bore. Chart of our internet connection attached, see if you can spot the event. :)

Karl Jendretzky
Technology Manager
Ohio Public Library Information Network
jendreka at oplin.org