[OPLINTECH] Kids computer setup

Becky Schultz bschultz at yourppl.org
Tue Feb 4 15:35:22 EST 2014

Hello,

We are having a problem figuring out how best to provide two separate
services on our kids computer configuration, while blocking general
internet browsing.  We want the kids to be able to select either service
easily:

- We currently use Zoodles, via Chrome with a kiosk plugin (Zoodles kids
mode for Chrome), that keeps kids from wandering off to other sites.
Zoodles accesses many websites that have flash games.

- We want to add access to BookFlix, which only needs to access a single
site.

I would appreciate any ideas!

Becky Schultz
Technology Coordinator | Portsmouth Public Library
(740) 354-5688 ext.10518 | bschultz at yourppl.org | http://www.yourppl.org
http://www.twitter.com/portsmouthpl