[OPLINTECH] Limiting WiFi after hours

Michael Vollmar-Grone vollmami at oplin.org
Tue Jul 1 11:11:00 EDT 2014

We are looking to limit WiFi access after public hours but our system is
provided through Time Warner and we do not have software access to the
router.
It is transmitted to four distribution heads through a POE appliance.
One simple solution discussed is to simply pull the wires at the close
of business and reconnect in the morning.
To automate the process, would setting that POE appliance on a timer
have any potential deleterious effects?
I have a call into Time Warner but am asking the collective for any
other solutions.
Thanks.
Mike

--