[OPLINTECH] Limiting WiFi after hours

Karl Jendretzky jendreka at oplin.org
Wed Jul 2 08:12:30 EDT 2014

I agree with Chad 100%.

Only thing I'd add is that you should take a extra long hard look at the available software settings before you do something with cutting power. I don't think I've seen a wireless device in the last 10 years that didn't either have a wireless availability schedule, or parental controls to limit internet access hours.

Karl Jendretzky
Technology Manager
Ohio Public Library Information Network
jendreka at oplin.org