[OPLINTECH] Smart Technologies and Audio Visual Equipment

Angela Paterek A.Paterek at rrpl.org
Mon Jul 7 12:49:25 EDT 2014

Rocky River Public Library is looking to replace the VGA projector in the Computer Training Center to either a digital projector or a flat-screen LCD display.  Everything is integrated into the room and our Smart Podium.  Therefore, we are looking for a company to work with for purchasing and installation.  The company that originally put in our audio visual equipment went out of business.

If you currently work with a company for such endeavors, we would appreciate if you could share contact information with us.

Angela Paterek, Training Manager
Rocky River Public Library
1600 Hampton Road
Rocky River, Ohio 44116