[OPLINTECH] Smart Technologies and Audio Visual Equipment

sallen at worthingtonlibraries.org sallen at worthingtonlibraries.org
Mon Jul 7 13:18:00 EDT 2014

We use a company in Columbus called Integrated Building Systems. Two contacts to start with there are:
Chip Chapman, president or Bill Helland, vice president
614-240-5999
http://www.ibswebsite.com

We've had them install Smartboards, digital signage, ceiling mounted projector, and they also have done all of our data cabling since we had our network installed in the 1990s. They are very good.

Susan Allen
Director of Technology Services

Find yourself here.
www.worthingtonlibraries.org