[OPLINTECH] Happy SysAdmin Day

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Fri Jul 25 09:33:21 EDT 2014

Hi Don,

Now if you had ESXi virtual servers they could all go down at the same time
instead. ;-)

Must be something in Delaware as 9 of our 12 patron monitors were off this morning.
And somebody hid our flag, but we found it.

Probably something to do with the malls that are coming to Rt 71.

Bob
Email Signature

R. W. (Bob) Neeper
Community Library  <http://sunbury.cool-cat.org>