[OPLINTECH] Possible computer for kids

Mike Hensel mhensel at mylondonlibrary.org
Fri Jun 6 10:29:49 EDT 2014

Fred:

We have an AWE Learning Station and then we have traditional Dell boxes that have been loaded with video games for kids.  I believe we bought the games off of Amazon (Dora, Reader Rabbit...stuff like that).  We loaded the games with a freeware virtual drive software called MagicISO.  We also locked the boxes down with DeepFreeze and Group Policy.  If you can swing an AWE station - they are a plug and play solution but not the cheapest by any means.

Mike Hensel
Director, MLIS
London Public Library
20 E. First Street