[OPLINTECH] Signing off

Kevin Puffer kpuffer at wcdpl.org
Mon Jun 23 11:21:18 EDT 2014

Jim

Congratulations on reaching the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel.
I wish you all the best in your retirement. Even though you will no longer
be getting paid, I sure hope you don't disappear off the OPLINTECH radar.
Your expertise and ready-willingness to lend a technological hand has been
invaluable to many, will be irreplaceable, and has played a large part in
making the OPLIN project the success it has become. You will be greatly
missed. The OHIO library community owes you a huge debt of thanks for your
years of dedicated service.

Thanks from us.
KP