[OPLINTECH] Signing off

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Mon Jun 23 14:05:28 EDT 2014

Well, Jim, I'm not sure how I feel about this.

On the one hand, I have trouble imagining the Ohio library world without you. I always think of you as some kind of unflappable Tech Force finding common-sense ways to solve just about any problem -- and then sharing the solution with everybody else. I, for one, will miss you, and that makes me sad.

But then you turn around and pay OPLIN a ~huge~ compliment, and that makes me very happy! You've always been one of our best supporters.

Take care, Jim, and best of luck in your new future.

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204
614-728-5250  ::  hedgesst at oplin.org